Monday, December 29, 2014

Style is Confidence!

Many people I assume would know the answer to this question right off the back!  Some would more than likely look at their designer heels and give me the side eye -- letting me know that "Red Bottoms" speak for themselves and that their designer brands are all they need to be fashionable!
Well, I'm glad to say that style is more than just designer brands,  sky high heels,  or  what you throw together.   Style is about your confidence!  Your confidence to test the waters and reveal your personality through prints, textures, and designs.  Does your style scream confidence?  Does your style scream I'm ME?  Think about your personal style not just what's on the rack at the time in the department store or what you saw an A-lister wearing....... create and define your own look then ask yourself.... What does my STYLE say about me? :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment